Hot spring facilities
Namekawa Onsen Fukushimaya
It’s been 220 years since the time when Sasaki Masanao got permission to open the hot spring from the lord of the Uesugi Domain. This is a historic hot spring long known for its therapeutic bath. Our electricity is generated by the abundant waterpower of Maekawa river which runs beside the hotel. This is the only hotel in the secluded area blessed with rich greenery, water and hot spring deep in the Azuma mountain range. There is an open-air bath by the river, so please relax and enjoy the nature.
|Address||15 Oaza Otaki Namekawa, Yonezawa City 992-1303|
|Parking||Parking lot: 20 cars.|
|Japanese Room||Guest Rooms: 25 rooms (with or without bathrooms)|
|Standard Accomodation Charge||¥9,288～¥15,120|
※Prices included service charge & tax
- Internet: Wireless LAN access is available.
- Open-air bath: 2 (The rock bath opening hours for only women or mixed is different. The cypress bath is a mixed bath, but reservable depending on the time.)
- Indoor bath: 2 (1 for mixed, 1 for women)
- Beverage vending machine, a kitchen, a freezer (for cold insulators), and a washing machine are available.
- Hotel business period: From the end of April to the beginning of November.