The lodge is located on the refreshing plateau as the closest base point for mountain climbing to Mt. Nishi-Azuma, one of Japan’s top 100 mountains.
The wild landscape of four seasons can be enjoyed from the guest room. Soaking in a large bath tub that can hold 30 people is the best way to eliminate fatigue.
We can accept large groups of guests (such as for training).
We offer plans with a round-trip ticket for the ropeway/lift to access the Mt. Azuma.
The price varies depending on the number of guests. Please inquire by phone or e-mail.
|Address||Shirabu Onsen Tengendai, Yonezawa City|
|Parking||Parking lot is available.|
|Japanese Room||Guest Rooms: 16 rooms (Capacity: 88 guests)|
※Prices included service charge & tax
- No smoking in the building. Please use a smoking room.
- Multi-purpose room is available. Please use for meetings, studying, training camps, and other group activities.
- Large bathhouse is available for day trip visitors. (Admission fee ¥400)
- Restaurant business hours: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM. Capacity: 200 seats.
- Ski lockers, changing rooms, and coin-operated lockers are available. AED unit is provided.